Friday, May 25, 2012

SRM Cameo on MidCurrent Site

Whilst investigating some stats for the blog today, something caught my eye.  I noticed MidCurrent.com among a list of the standard referring websites for the month of May with 86 hits beside.  I thought, "Huh...how about that?"

I ran a Google search and in 0.20 seconds, discovered a snippet or "tippet" in the news section of Midcurrent with a link to my post: "Reasons Fly Fishing is the Best Sport Ever."  For this cameo, I have to give a shout out to one of my very good blogger buddies, Erin Block, who inspires a great many of us with a steady outpouring of wit from a wicked sharp pen.  She's also an accomplished fly fisherman. 

If you haven't done so already, you should definitely check out Erin's blog Mysteries Internal.

And that's the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment