Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fishing Trip Pensacola and Gulf Shores

The family and I took one of our bi-annual trips to the gulf last week for some R&R and some intense Fall saltwater and flyfishing action. Our Destination was Orange Beach in Gulf Shores just off Perdido Key. My Mom, Dad, Sister, Bro-in-law, Niece, and his Mom came along too. It was a crew and we made it happen.


As with most vacations, this one was way too short, but we had a great time just the same. The weather was beautiful but because the Pensacola Bay was stained from all the rain to our North, our fishing trip would take us offshore. This was a great call by Capt. Baz Yelverton of Gulf Breeze Guide Service, who was a stand up guy and a master of the sport. Check out the pics. I think you'll agree it was a good day to be alive.


Thank you Lord for being so good to me and my family.

See video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCGWRgGupk

















No comments:

Post a Comment